WEEKLY WISHLIST #7

lipstick // choker // earrings // sphinx ring // dress // heels // ring set // hat // coat
Can you tell I've been feeling bold colours this week? Red and pink is my favourite colour combination so I may have gone slightly over-the-top with this wishlist.

I have been obsessed with this choker from the brand NIN3 for at least a year. I discovered the brand through Witchsy and have been making excuses not to buy all the chokers ever since. The owner of this brand is working on a new brand and all the items from NIN3 will be selling out, so if anyone has their eyes on anything support her business while you can. The rings are by a brand called Idle Hands that I've been a fan of for a couple of years. I bought two chains from them when I first found them and the quality of them is pretty impressive especially considering the affordable price tag.

I only came upon the brand Yippy Whippy only recently, but I love Frances Cannon's designs for a while so these are a must. If you like bold, animated earrings Yippy Whippy is definitely a cool brand to consider. As for these bunny shoes, I mean I think everyone on Instagram was obsessed with these for a while. They're pretty pricey so I'm not sure I could ever justify the cost, however I may D.I.Y my own version. I love pyjama inspired clothing and these fluffy slipper heels would look fab with a slinky slip dress.

Sister Jane is another brand I just discovered recently and they have the most gorgeous retro inspired dresses. I am a huge fan of pistachio coloured clothing and these dresses, when on sale, are pretty inexpensive for such high-quality clothing. I couldn't resist adding something from ASOS on the list, I'm a creature of habit and ASOS is just so reliable. I'll probably wait until this coat drops down a bit in the sales, because I can't justify owning anymore coats.

Full disclosure, I believe this Charlotte Simone hat is kind of a rip-off. 75 quid for a fluffy baker boy cap? It's so pretty, but similarly to the Streetzies heels I don't think I would ever buy it. This wishlist is slightly out of my financial reach this week. The final item is the gorgeous Barbara liquid lipstick as part of the Trixie Mattel x Sugarpill collection. I already own Trinket and Kim Chi by Sugarpill and the sparkles in them are so cute, plus I don't have any pinks like this in my collection.

What's on your wishlist this week?

Thanks for reading!

Comments