WEEKLY WISHLIST #5 | AUTUMN

boots // jacket // scarf // bag // travel mug // beret
Autumn is finally here! For seemingly most people that's a bad thing since the days of sun and festivals are gone, but for those like myself it means goodbye to being and sweaty and clammy and hello to cosy nights and an excuse for a wardrobe change. Honestly I really just feel compelled to purchase new stationery around this time, and then have to remind myself that I'm not going back to school and I am, in fact, a grown up. So instead my wishlist comprises autumnal accessories which, now that I look at them, sort of have a school uniform-esque vibe.

Any autumn wardrobe is incomplete without a coat and a pair of boots. Boots are a great staple as they can be paired with tights when it starts getting colder, or worn with a mini dress when the weather is warmer. Not to mention, they can be worn with jeans, skirts, leggings, whatever. Normally I would favour black over brown, but I'm loving brown boots at the moment, plus I already own the much coveted ASOS Ka Ching Boots everyone was obsessed with in 2014. As for the jacket, it's like if Slytherins dressed like they were in Clueless. The Ragged Priest make excellent quality clothes, so any jeans or jackets from there are good pieces that will last.

Speaking of Harry Potter references, how cute is this travel mug. Society 6 is a great way to support independent artists. It can be difficult to support independent artists if you don't hang prints up on your wall or if you're renting and can't put anything on the walls, but travel mugs and phone cases are a great way to to get unique pieces without relying on fast fashion. 

The beret trend may be dead, but I am still collecting them in every colour. I've never really liked knitted hats, so a beret is a cute way to keep warm. This mustard/orange colour is perfect for autumn too, which is why I chose this super cute backpack in a similar colour. The bag definitely relays a back to school vibe, because what is more convenient than slinging a bag over your shoulders. Handbags can be such a chore plus the backpack is much more spacious.

What could complete an autumn look better than a scarf. Autumn is still too warm to be wrapping up in blanket scarves and knitted shawls, so a light one like this gorgeous purple one from Missguided makes an outfit that bit more stylish and warm without overheating. Also it's faux fur so that's a win!

Next week I'll upload my autumn wishlist of beauty items, so come back Wednesday at 7pm GMT to see what nourishing skincare items will give your skin the lift it needs and what gorgeous makeup pieces to update your beauty wardrobe.

What's on your wishlist this week?

Thanks for reading!


Comments