WEEKLY WISHLIST #4

jeans // swimsuit // jacket // heels // tote // earrings // scrunchie
Decided to revert back to creating outfits for this week's wishlist. Anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with ASOS. It's nearly the only place I shop. I'm not being hyperbolic, I truly am constantly searching their website. ASOS is often used because it's a supplier of a variety of different brands, I shop with them because I love their own brand clothing. It's incredible quality, fits like a dream and pretty reasonably priced. I'm sure this goes without saying, but this is not an ad or sponsorship. My blog is nowhere near successful enough to be paid to do ASOS ads. I'm just a huge fan.

I fell for The Simpsons collection as soon as it launched and when I spotted the cloud print mom jeans I thought an 80s look would be a great wishlist. The jeans have already sold out. In the time, I have been preparing this post, the jeans are gone. Nothing haunts you more than the purchases you never made. The swimsuit caught my eye when I saw Verity killing it on Instagram. I already own a good few Jade Clark swimsuits and bikinis from her collaboration with Sassy World. They are very comfortable and the quality is class so I know they're worth the cost.

No 80s look can be complete without a double-denim fantasy so this over-sized one with a pop of turquoise? Cyan? Teal? I don't know colours, some form of blue. This jacket with some form of blue compliments the colour block look that's demonstrated in the swimsuit. With all the colour in this outfit I decided something a bit more muted should be introduced into the look in the form of the Monki tote. It's not lost on me that this is the second outfit I've made wish includes clothing with a tit print on it. What can I say? Boobs are in.

The scrunchie is a great way to not-so-subtly give an 80s vibe, hence why I included the scrunchie. Then the final touches are the heels and earrings which turn it from a regular streetstyle look and dress it up while the colours from them marry well with the rest of the outfit.

What's your favourite fashion era? What's on your wishlist this week?

Thanks for reading!

Comments