WEEKLY WISHLIST #2

dress // handbag // coat // shoes // earrings // necklace
For my second wishlist, I have gone for something more glamorous than last week's cowgirl inspired look. The polka dot, frilly dress by Discount Universe is something I've had my eye on for months. It's possibly the prettiest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon. The clashing, yet matching polka dot print is so unique and the fit of the dress is beyond flattering.

I paired the dress with these cute matching polka dot wrap sandals from Dolls Kill. I was considering lace-up red latex thigh high boots or slime green heels, but I think the dress is such a statement piece I wouldn't want to detract from it.

To keep the focus on the dress, I decided to choose mainly black accompaniments in the form of the black and white Lazy Oaf print coat and the Phiney Pet custom DKNY bag. Both items still are great interesting pieces by themselves, but are not so loud to detract from the entire outfit. Plus, my wardrobe could always do with more from both brands.

The finishing touches of the look were probably the toughest decision. I was stuck between the bold and gold snake embellishments, or these gunmetal handcuff earrings and necklace by Cheap Monday which are also available on ASOS. I chose the gold in the end because I thought too much black and grey tones may be a bit dull, and the Cheap Monday accessories may be more suited as a juxtaposition to a more angelic look.

What's on your wishlist this week?

Thanks for reading!

Comments