WEEKLY WISHLIST #1

top // jeans // jacket // heels // glasses


This week's wishlist, the first of many, is what I have dubbed Barbie Cowgirl. The western look is very on trend at the moment, to my delight, as it means more cowgirl boots, faux snakeskin prints and fringe on everything. I am also obsessed with the tacky and kitsch so cow print on everything and cowgirl hats speaks to me. (Notice my substitute of girl in cowboy. God is a woman etc.) This look is also heavily focused on my favourite colour combination: red and pink. I will fight any man, woman or baby that says red and pink don't go together. Red and pink together makes me shed tears because I truly believe all outfits should look like Valentine's Day merchandise.

Wishlists were probably one of my popular posts on my last blog, I haven't blogged in a while and have no idea if people enjoy them. I, however, love wishlists because seeing people compose dream outfits always provides outfit inspiration for me and helps me discover new products and brands.

Please comment what you think if you read this as I would love to know people's thoughts. Do you like wishlists composed of an entire outfit; would you rather a shoe wishlist, or a makeup wishlist, or maybe for the wishlist to be more themed?

Thanks for reading!




Comments