WEEKLY WISHLIST #3

morphe palette // fenty beauty foundation // abh palette // bleach london conditioner // smashbox primer // lush shower bomb // laura mercier powder
This week on my wishlist I decided to take a break from the outfit looks and compile some beauty and skincare items I have wanted to try for a long time. Some of these are relatively new and some are cult classics that I'm sure every beauty blogger and their mother has tried. All the brands are cruelty-free too.

The first item I instantly added to this list was the Morphe 35B palette. I don't know if I can justify buying it right now as I just purchased the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in the 'Brights' range which is a smaller rainbow palette that has a lot of the shades I was looking for. I will buy it eventually though and perhaps do a comparison between the two palettes as they are similar prices, but Morphe has nineteen more shades in it.

The next item is the Fenty Beauty foundation. Would you believe I have still yet to try any Fenty Beauty cosmetics? After NARS decided to start testing on animals again (boo!), I still haven't found a go-to foundation. I've heard so many amazing things about this foundation that I am praying to Rihanna herself that it works for me.

Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes probably have the prettiest packaging in the beauty industry. I own, and love, the Modern Renaissance palette and am so excited to try Norvina. Soft Glam, Subculture and Prism didn't really catch my eye, but imagining the sickly sweet girly looks I could do with Norvina means it's high on my wishlist.

Nearly finished with my Lee Stafford Choco Locks Conditioner, I figured the next best thing after a chocolate conditioner is: beer. I have used so many BLEACH London hair products. They're always really good and very original too.

Both Smashbox's primer and Laura Mercier's powder are favourites among beauty gurus, vloggers and bloggers so there's not really much I can say about these except I want to jump on the bandwagon and see what the hype is about.

Obviously, no cruelty-free wishlist would be complete without something from LUSH. I am so excited to try one of their new shower bombs. Such a great idea for anyone who doesn't have baths or wants to relax in the shower, this Not Sleepy one sounds like the perfect thing to wake you up in the morning for the rest of the day.

What's on your wishlist this week?


Comments